Speciality lubricants by MOLYKOTE™ are designed specifically to solve lubrication-related problems. Lubricants can also save energy by reducing friction and wear. The unique chemistry of MOLYKOTE™ lubricants ensures that oxidation rates are significantly reduced. This prevents premature lubricant breakdowns, leading to longer service life, more efficient lubrication and fewer undesirable by-products in the lubricant.
We provide six different types of lubricants for various purposes:
- Greases are solid to semisolid materials designed for dynamic lubrication on automotive materials. They contain solid lubricants which make it well-suited to lubrication under heavy loads. Greases are also durable under extreme temperatures. High performance fluorinated greates provide resistance to degradation from fuels and oils
- Pastes are grease-like materials containing a high-percentage of solid lubricants. They are especially useful as initial run-in and high-load lubricants
- Compounds are great-like silicone lubricants used as non-curing sealants or as release agents between non-metals and metals. Compounds are resistant to oxidation and withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- High-performance industrial lubricating oils are strengthened with additives to provide optimum performance and service life while maximising protection of the equipment they are designed to lubricate.
- Coatings are paint-like lubricants that form dry, solid lubricant films that are bonded to the surface.
- Dispersions are used when solid lubricants have to be applied in liquid form. They consist of finely divided solid lubricants suspended in lubricating fluids.